This skirt is from my own drafted pattern. It is made from a lovely vanilla spot tulle fabric.
There is no lining so it is a little sheer, but I envision the wearer to style this skirt with leggings, tights, a fitted pair of shorts or something contrasting like I have done with my stripey skirt! The skirt can also be worn underneath other skirts or dresses for added volume making it very versatile!
- Side seams are overlocked/serged.
- Skirt hems are left raw, but the fabric used does not fray.
- Made up of 5 tiered layers.
- Machine washable and high resistance to creasing.
- Elasticated waistband - measures 24" relaxed but comfortably stretches up to 32" ... recommended size is UK6/8/10
- Total length 35.5cms / 14"
vanilla polka dot tulle - 100% nylon